Request an Appointment
What to do if you require an appointment at the Irish Congenital Heart Centre
- To request an appointment, please fill out the form below.
- On receipt of your request, we will let you know if we need a letter of referral from your GP and what (if any) tests are necessary.
- If any tests are necessary, we will arrange these to coincide with your appointment (as best as possible).
- If you have any questions before requesting an appointment, please fill out the form on our contact page or call (087) 225 7591.
- Following your appointment, we will recommend a treatment plan and discuss this with you.